Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Message From Our Patron Scarlett Quigley On Our #spoonappeal

This is not music related but it is charity related and as UK Patron of Educate The World UK, I want to help. As I have gone back to college this week I realise how much we take a free education for granted as well as other things such as a simple spoon. We need your spoons! Just a simple spoon can help a child to stop spreading disease during their lunch break at school. To find out more click here http://www.educatetheworld.org.uk/just-a-spoon-a...ppeal/


I am in talks at the moment about visiting the children we help in 2017 so I will be able to see first hand how your spoons have helped.

I love all the opportunities that arise and people I can help through my singing and I am thrilled I can share it with you all.


As always sending you all lots of love 🎶



No comments:

Post a Comment